- Building from existing policies and commitments, countries can extend the ambition of building sector actions by:
Increasing the scope of existing building energy regulations to include a greater proportion of building types, particularly housing, and to renovation projects;
Increasing energy performance standards for building envelopes, heating, cooling and ventilation systems, and appliances;
Integrate building sector actions with urban land-use planning to enable the decarbonisation opportunities of sustainable mobility choices, reducing urban heat-island effects, and providing scalefor integration of distributed renewable energy supply.
For more detail and case studies of building sector actions countries being incorporated by countries into NDCs download the guide at: https://globalabc.org/resources/document/108
- [News] Climate success in Paris: the buildings sector’s key role
- [Event] Buildings Day at COP21 - 3 December 2015, Paris
- [News] Content Available from the Webinar of 22 Oct 15 - Implementing Building Energy Codes
- [Event] Meet GBPN at COP21
- Join the Global Alliance for Buildings and Construction!
- Webinar "How to Incorporate Fundable Buildings Sector Actions in NDCs - Latin America"